Sunday, August 17, 2008

We are not given more than we can handle...

Our New Home

Hello All,
It has been awhile since we have updated our blog and can I tell you that life has been interesting! Jase is now two and boy oh boy is he a handful! He has more energy than any one person should be given and to say that he is feisty is a gross understatement. With all of this though we still find great joy in his vision of how the world works, he is truly the apple of our eye!
As many of may or may not know, I began having contractions on the same exact day that I went into labor with Jase in that pregnancy, luckily this time they were able to slow down my contractions and send me home, still pregnant! I have been off of work and on home rest for just over 3 weeks now, it seems like an eternity! It is times like these when you realize how much you miss working and the people that you work with, I am so blessed to have a great job and also great co-workers who I prefer to refer to as friends rather than co-workers. I am on medication as well to slow my contractions down and so far it has done the job. Each week I go for an ultrasound and a non stress test to make sure that our little angel is handling that contractions that I am having and is not becoming stressed, so far she has done beautifully, we are just praying for at least 3 more weeks!
The biggest news that we have is that we SOLD our house! We still have to close so I suppose the deal could still fall through but as of now we are set to close on August 25th, only 1 week from now. I have also posted a picture of our new home, it is located in New Lenox and we are set to close on that house on August 29th, so in the interim we will be staying with my parent's.
Life has been such a whirlwind these last few weeks and with each passing day we are so thankful that life is presenting itself as it is, we couldn't be more blessed!
With Love,
The Salin Family

No comments: